JA x AEF GoDigital Youth Challenge 2021 inspires students to get ready for the digital economy through entrepreneurial challenges.
Through online quiz, exclusive workshops, mentorship & challenges, students will:
- Foster their spirit of entrepreneurship
- Enhance their creativity and problem-solving skills
- Learn core skills of the 21st century including creativity, critical thinking, learnability and collaboration
- Appreciate the many entrepreneurial possibilities available and develop confidence in finding their pathways to success
- Gain hands-on experience with digital economy through setting up and running the businesses in the digital world
Learning Journey: May – Dec 2021
- Stage 1: Innovation Quiz (OLE: 1 hour)
- Stage 2: JA Innovation Camp, Business Plan & Pitch Video Competition (OLE: 12 hours)
- Stage 3: Simulation Workshops, Mentorship, JA x AEF GoDigital Youth Challenge, Presentation Day cum Graduation Ceremony, In-school Sharing (OLE: 80 hours)
Target Participants: Form 4 to Form 6
Language: All program materials will be in Chinese and activities will be conducted in Cantonese only.
Face to face program: Meeting and learning activities will be conducted face to face.
Online program: Meeting and learning activities will be conducted virtually.
Application deadline: 25 June 2021